A Son's Love

Mother's day gift from lovely son who surprised me with this inspired canvas that he created with oil pastel. He then wrote me a lovely mother's day poem.

My love, you are my everything and I love you forever πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Last night before we went to bed, my 13 year old son- Ikechi asked me what I wanted for breakfast. Evidently he kept asking if I also wanted bacon and oatmeal and I said just eggs.

Little did I know that he was planning to wake up early and surprise me with eggs on a griddle in bed. He wrote me a poem, made an artwork and baked a cake.

I am blessed to have him in my life and glad all those cooking skills were started early🀣🀣.... and of course all his talented cousins and aunties are all so proud of him. Kudos my love. You are well loved by mommyπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• to top it off he got all A+ and 2 A's in school. Couldn't have asked for a better son.

The road and journey to get here hasn't always been easy as a working mom but it's the destination that counts and for that I am truly blessed and grateful for his love and dedication and willingness to be guided. πŸ’•πŸ’•

To all mother's out there. I wish you much love and blessings today and always. May your unending sacrifices to your family pay off with the fulfilment that you are raising and have raised a well rounded child or person who will be a positive contribution to our society as a whole.

We can definitely do it all, have a career and a create  successful home for our children who look up to us for guidance and nurturing. πŸ’•πŸ’•

Copyright: Ogechi Vivian Mezu B.S, PharmD. Sunday May 10, 2020.

Comments