God's Little Baby

 God’s Little Baby



Sometimes I forget and allow myself to get consumed with the idiosyncrasies of this earthly planet of ours, all it takes is one incident to remind us of how lucky, fortunate, and blessed we are. 


Life offers limitless series of opportunities; and along with those is that silent little flake called stress; The root that festers into different branches of our lives. 


So I reiterate how deeply grateful I am to God for my life as imperfectly perfect as it is; I say this cause it might not be perfect for anyone else but for me it is and I bravely and willingly accept the good, the bad, and ugly of it all. 


Mostly, I praise him for awarding me the opportunity to be the Mom of a most lovely child, the little handsome soul that breathes sunshine into my life daily, and also for allowing me to dedicate my life in service to others as a health care professional.


Deep breaths lovely lady, deep breaths...you are God's, little baby



Ogechi Mezu Pharm.D.  December 19th, 2014


Comments