Feeling Appreciated



You guys do know how to make a girl feel oh! so special on her birthday. 50 long stem red roses from my lovely sis Kel MNnbu and another dozen red roses from my beautiful twin Millie Ola. 

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. I love you bothπŸ’• and happy birthday to us. 


Celebrating a socially distant birthday today with my twin sis - Maryland and Wisconsin. πŸ™Œ

Celebrating my birthday with my lovely and most loved and treasured 13 year old son. Had a zoom birthday party with family. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Blessed and gratefulπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




Update 1: 

Oh! My gosh! and the flowers keep coming. Can't stop. Won't stop. 

Thank you to the Nwaba's @raeashleyy  @ginikawabbs @ninwaba for the newest addition. You are loved and appreciated. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Update 2:

Wow. Feeling so special and loved by family and friends. Got another addition to our flower family from my lovely brother @broli720 and his wife @zizosuji. You are all loved and appreciated πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


Comments