Living in His Grace

God doesn't keep a score card. Ministry of reconciliation means that God doesn't hold grudges so we should we should try not to. We have been redeemed by God and his love for us. 
We should try to live our lives in this love and a las others can come to know God through us. Through our love for mankind, for our neighbors,  for those who have wronged us.
Even though we may feel persecuted by others, let go and let God. Let your love and forgiving heart continue to shine through and let others share in the secret of this Ministry of love, peace and dedication to God and our neighbors.

God loves me and his love for me surpasses any other kind of love I may have for anyone or even for him.

He feels my heart with peace.
He feels my soul with patience
He feels my spirit with endless love
He feels my being with his grace
He loves me too much
He loves me without conditions
He loves me even though I am a sinner
He loves every inch of me because he created me in his own image
He loves me just as I am
He loves me when I am sad
He loves me when I am happy
He loves me when I feel rejected
He loves me more than I love myself

Copyright: Ogechi Mezu PharmD.  March 31, 2019 6:37 PM

Comments