I Never Left You My Child..

Be still, I've always been here.
Why do you seek me?
When I've always been here.
Quiet your mind
Quiet your soul

Listen, just listen.
I could never leave you.
When you doubt, you distance yourself
When you seek and question
I am here for your answer.
I never left you.

When you're sad and lonely,
You distance yourself, why? You ask?
Because my love for you is endless
How can you be lonely, when I've always been here.

Quiet your mind, my child.
Quiet your soul, my child.
Hush, hush
Do you feel my embrace,
Do you feel my hands around you,
I ask not thy question but more for you to listen.

My love envelops you.
My light shines upon you.
My spirit embraces your being.
Open your heart, my child.
Open your mind, my child.
Receive me...
Receive all that I bless you with

Doubt not my child...
For I carry you always...
So thou shall not fall.
So thou shall not fail.
So thou shall be protected.

Receive me, my child
I never left you.
Hush, I say.
Listen, just listen...

June 7, 2017 Ogechi Mezu Pharm.D copyright. 7:12 AM

Comments