...Still Rising Above: Surrounded by my many Angels

Seek, Believe, and Continue Rising Above to Receive Your Blessings

 

Seek, believe and continue rising above your obstacles to receive your blessings.


This has always been one of my go-to principles of life.

I can tell you most emphatically that the God I serve,

our heavenly father has never failed me. 

Not one time in my life.

 

Several times, in life we make plans that sometimes do not align with the direction that was intended for us.

I have learned through experiences that one should never feel forsaken when this happens for there is always something bigger and more purposeful waiting in the wings.

 

What's that saying?

God never gives you any obstacle that is too big for you to carry.

He always gives you the right amount of weight that should never burden you, especially, if you realize that these obstacles are meant to bring us closer to him and to appreciate the blessings that come our way when we receive them.

 

The periods that I am faced with obstacles, happen to be the times that I feel the closest to him. My soul lays naked in his midst as he alone knows my trials and tribulations. There is no hiding, I go to him and lay my soul open and ask for him to come in and guide me. I seek him, I search for him, I long for him, I cry for him and I live in his promises. I praise him and exalt him. These are the most trusting moments that I share with him because I trust him and know that he will help me overcome

 

Have you ever wondered why certain people come and leave our lives at different times? Rather than mourn the loss of a friendship, work, or personal relationship, I have always learned to always take away a part of that experience, for each experience enriches us and should make us stronger.

 

I say that because I am surrounded by my many angels because I believe that both here on earth and spiritually, I am carried, flown, glided, and comforted by my angels.

They're called family, friends, and spiritual souls.

 

All my life, I have been blessed.

My life is anything but perfect, though, for me, I cherish my perfectly imperfect life that is so right and perfect for me, and no one else.

 

This week was challenging and blessed at the same time and everything in my life has lived by my name "Oge Chi" translated as "God's Time.”

Everything that happens to me has happened in God's perfect time and I have allowed myself to accept this, cause my time is never the right time. God's time is.

 

So, what do I do?

I continue to seek and believe, continue rising above my challenges and I plan on receiving my blessings.

 

Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”

 

Ogechi Vivian Mezu B.S, PharmD. March 26, 2015

Comments